Friday, 11 March 2016

day 3 Professional Golf of Malaysia (PGM) Tour’s Clearwater Masters

day 3  Professional Golf of Malaysia (PGM) Tour’s Clearwater Masters


we have more please come back  fror clearwater



O’Toole crossed thousands of miles across oceans to play in an aline course and he doing well What is that he has and our home boys do not have ???? For Damaru It is the mind  first and hard dedicated practice next
all have dreams  feww work to reach
O’Toole extends his lead to four at Clearwater

John Michael O’Toole extended his lead in the Professional Golf of Malaysia (PGM) Tour’s Clearwater Masters to four strokes today.

The 22-year-old American, who led the RM200,000 event by one at the halfway stage yesterday, matched the tournament best this week – a six-under 65 – at Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort in Batu Gajah, Perak.

That superlative round of golf, which was marked by a six-birdie blitz over the back nine, took the O’Toole to 14-under 199 in a tournament co-sanctioned with the Asian Development Tour and one that carries world ranking points.

Seeking a first victory on the PGM Tour, O’Toole was cognizant of his second nine performance and said:
“I played the back nine very well so far this week. I hit the ball solid again and I putted really good.
“I’m obviously in a good position for the final round tomorrow (with the four-stroke lead) and I just have to keep attacking the flags and play my own game,” added O’Toole, whose cousin Casey O’Toole won the ADT Order of Merit last year.
“I learnt already from Casey. And seeing how well he has done on the ADT Tour is an inspiration for me.
“I came to Asia because I love to travel and visit new places, so this has been really nice for me. Of course, I will try to do my best again tomorrow and hopefully add a new chapter to my visit in this region.”

Thailand’s Poom Saksansin climbed eight places from his overnight start after firing a 65 of his own. That six-under round left him tied for second on 10-under 203 with compatriot Ekthumrong Luanganuruk, who had a 68 and led after the first day.
“My irons were good today and I putted solid,” said Poom. “I had a long putt for birdie on the 15th hole and I think that was my best birdie today.
“Your tee shots are important on this course and I’m pleased with how I drove the ball today. Hopefully I can keep this up tomorrow,” added the 22-year-old rising Thai star.

Malaysia’s R. Nachimuthu carded a four-under 67 that left him joint fourth with Thailand’s Sattaya Supupramai (66) on nine-under 204.

Leading Third Round Scores  Still the old brew holding flavour

199    John Michael O'Toole (US) 68-66-65
203    Poom Saksansin (Tha) 67-71-65, Ekthumrong Luanganuruk (Tha) 67-68-68
204    Sattaya Supupramai (Tha) 69-69-66, R. Nachimuthu (Mas) 68-69-67
206    Jay Bayron (Phi) 69-72-65, Janne Kaske (Fin) 69-68-69
207    Nick Sherwood (US) 68-68-71, Baxter Reeves (US) 72-70-65, Shaaban Hussin (Mas) 69-67-71
208    Gavin Green (Mas) 71-68-69, Natthapong Niyomchon (Tha) 68-70-70, Quincy Quek (Sin) 71-68-69
209    Mohamad Azman Basharudin (Mas) 71-68-70, Namchok Tantipokhakul (Tha) 71-72-66, Puk Pradittan (Tha) 71-69-69


No comments: