Thursday, 11 December 2014

PGM Maybank Players' Championship 2014 - Round 2 Results

PGM Maybank Players' Championship 2014 - Round 2 Results


Despite having his overnight lead cut by a stroke, Arie Irawan still maintained a sizeable advantage over the field at the halfway stage of the Professional Golf of Malaysia (PGM) Tour’s RM350,000 Players Championship today.
Ari Iraiwan Note the lob easy way

Irawan shot a second round 70 at Impian Golf & Country Club that gave him a 10-under-par 134 total and four-stroke lead over Kemarol Baharin, who moved into second place with a fine seven-under 65.

Happy with his two-under performance, which followed an opening day 64, Irawan said: “I hit the ball just as well as I hit it yesterday, the only difference today was that the putts did not fall as much.

“But I am still happy with where I am – I gave myself chances at birdies and hopefully I can continue with this form.
KEMAROL


Naihimuthu
Aril Rizman


PGM Maybank Players' Championship 2014 - Round 2 Results




PGM Maybank Players' Championship 2014 - Round 2 Results


No comments: